Laboratory Tests and Services | AFC Urgent Care of Fountain City
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic provides a variety of lab work with quick results.
Results are available in as little as ten minutes leading to a quicker diagnosis and treatment plan. Some of the tests that can be performed include:
- Rapid Flu Test: Molecular Influenza testing with fast results.
- Rapid Strep Test: Molecular Strep Throat testing with results in minutes.
- Rapid RSV Test: Molecular Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) testing with results under 30 minutes.
- CBCs: These tests check for anemia or signs of infection.
- Urinalysis: Urinalysis tests can check for pregnancy, infection and are used for drug screening.
- Cultures: These test for strep throat and the flu.
- Chemistry: Our chemistry tests check for signs of dehydration, electrolyte abnormalities (potassium, sodium, etc) and liver function abnormalities.
At AFC Urgent Care of Fountain City, if your provider believes that you need laboratory testing, you will not need to be sent out to a private laboratory for the collection and then have to wait for a phone call or second appointment to get your results.
We strive to provide you with the best medical care available, including a comprehensive, on-site laboratory at our AFC Urgent Care location.